So, with us getting engaged on August 27, it left me with a decision to make regarding our wedding timeline. I always said I didn't not want to have an incredibly long engagement. I mean after 6 years, lets get this show on the road! But, my good friends Shannon, Nikki, and Caro were getting married before the end of the year and my other good friends Nicole and Courtney were getting married in May and June of next year. So, I had to decide to get married before Nicole in May (well before because I didn't want to impede on her day) or next fall (because there was no way this sweater bride was getting married in the Texas summer heat!). So March it was, and during spring break to boot.
So, the quick process of planning a wedding in about 6 months was begun. I made almost every decision at the last possible minute, especially the dress. Those things are ridiculous! Why in the world does it take so long to order something!
My bridesmaids quickly sprung into action and I had a lovely bridal shower in January:
And a really fun couples shower in February:


No comments:
Post a Comment