Sunday, April 10, 2011

I love being married!

It may seem weird.  Even though I've dated Austin for 6 years and lived with him for 2 years, being married DOES feel different.  I was sort of worried that it wouldn't.  I mean, I've waited so long to be married that I wanted it to feel like I had finally reached that desire, AND IT DOES!  I feel a whole new sense of partnership.

However, there is the new issue of being in a long distance marriage for the time being.  IT SUCKS!  I've been researching online for coping mechanisms and have found a few but GEEZ, I want my husband with me.  I've been praying about our relationship a lot and know we can get through this and that our love is strong enough. 

I still look at my ring and get giddy.  I'M MARRIED!  I really do love it.

1 comment:

  1. love the blog and if you need tips on dealing with them being gone i have few, our first year married our schedules were almost completely opposite and then 4 years later he was gone m-th most weeks ... so... good news-you will adjust & time together will be much more fun :)

    ReplyDelete