Wow! So, it's been a long time since I posted. Austin was home in July and it's not going to be until Ed's wedding (October 1) that I see him again :( BOOOO! It will be the longest we haven't seen each other. But, we just take one day at a time and look forward to the time we will have together then. Anyways....something has been weighing heavily on my heart lately. Church.
As some of you may know, Austin is not the most avid church-goer but I'm not either. My church history has been sporadic at best. But, I always feel better when I go. Lately, I've been wanting to go by myself. But you can't really do that. Even if you go by yourself, you have to introduce yourself and get bombarded by some sort of welcoming crew. I know, I know, church is supposed to be about fellowship. But sometimes it's just about me and Him. I know, I know, that time should be attained through my quiet time. But I do enjoy being in a big group to worship. I just don't want anyone to talk to me. HAHA! It sounds weird to even type, but that's how I feel.
Anyway, I guess the stereo blasting worship session I have in my living room will have to do for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment